Do you need a talented copywriter to help to sharpen your company’s branding for an upcoming event? If so, I’ll be glad to help – with a wide range of services.
How many days to go?
Nothing focuses the mind quite like a business event. It could be an upcoming trade show, consumer expo or new product launch.
Suddenly you need a raft of marketing collateral … and time is running out fast.
My event branding copywriter services can get you ready quickly. As a result, you can maximise business opportunities before, during and after the event.
Event branding copywriter experience
Your deadline is my deadline
As an ex-newspaper journalist, I work well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines. I don’t suddenly go AWOL or ignore your project because something else has arrived. The clock is ticking, you need certainty … and you get my total focus.
I can offer these event branding services:
- Text for web banners and print adverts: Tell your audience to make a date in their diary. Something special is happening.
- Facebook posts, Twitter tweets, blogs and YouTube videos: Create a buzz about the event in the world of social media.
- Email copy and direct mail: Send event invitations and follow up afterwards.
- Landing pages and micro sites: Direct your audience to specific event information, offers and forms to capture their interest.
- Brochures, product guides, e-books, and case studies: Provide collateral for customers at the event.
- Press releases: Add these to your exhibition packs and upload to the event website.